Fabulous furnished condominium with deck in great location 1 block from Haight Street.
||$4395 *3-12 month lease terms*
|Sq ft (approx)
|| Page St. @ Lyon St.
San Francisco CA 94117
This charming Edwardian home's open floor plan offers ease of flow from the kitchen to the dining room to the living room to the private deck and its lush garden.
- Fully furnished
- Edwardian period details
- Open living/dining area
- Kitchen features granite counters, butler's pantry and stainless steel appliances
- 3 bedrooms
- Spa-style split bathroom with marble, Jacuzzi tub
- Private deck
- Softwood floors
- Ample closet space
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Bike storage in building
- 1-car parking available for an additional fee in building down the street
- 1 block from shopping and dining on Haight Street including Magnolia, Alembic, Cha Cha Cha, Citrus, Ploy II, NOPA, EOS, Zazie, La Boulange, Falletti's, DeLessio, Peet's Coffee, Page Cocktails
- Walking distance to Buena Vista Park, the Panhandle, NOPA, Golden Gate Park, UCSF Medical Center, Cole Valley
- Easy access to public transit, Google shuttle, freeway
- Sorry, no pets
The Haight-Ashbury is often remembered as the hippy Mecca – a place where The Grateful Dead live on forever. But the Haight is so much more than that: it is the central destination for all things “alternative” in San Francisco. And for a city that prides itself in being different, that’s saying quite a lot.
The primary retail destination for the Haight-Ashbury is along Haight Street, primarily between Divisadero and Stanyan. If you’re lucky enough to find a parking spot on the weekend, wander up and down these blocks and see things you certainly won’t find in Kansas.The 60s are alive and well at shops like Pipe Dreams and The Love of Ganesha, but the artistic skater and DJ crowd also gather at unique shops like Giant Robot, Robotspeak and the Milk Bar. You’ll find killer clothing at Villains, funky shoes at Shoe Biz, or the simply outrageous at Piedmont Boutique. And the second hand vintage clothing stores are legendary – stop into Wasteland or Aaardvark’s Odd Ark. And feel free to spend your day checking out world-famous Amoeba Records.
There is no lack of intriguing restaurants like Cha! Cha! Cha!, Magnolia Pub and Brewery, Citrus Club and Alembic. Take a casual approach at Squat & Gobble or Ben & Jerry’s, located right at the intersection of Haight and Ashbury. And stop in for a quality drink at Persian Aub Zam Zam.
Haight Ashbury real estate consists of classic San Francisco homes and condominium flats, many with Victorian and Edwardian detailing. Look for original molding, charismatic wood floors and high ceilings. And you’re just a quick walk to Golden Gate Park.
For more information contact Jeanne Zimmermann: email@example.com or 415.901.2779