Premier luxury condo at The Brannan in South Beach.
|Sq ft (approx)
|| 219 Brannan St. #4K
San Francisco CA 94107
||Common pool area
Located in The Brannan, this sleek fourth floor condo offers use of deluxe on-site amenities including a 3,000 sq.ft. (aprx) workout facility, heated pool, Jacuzzi and entertaining area as well as 24-hour concierge service and security. This building is in a class of its own.
- Functional floor plan
- Modern, minimalist design
- Tasteful modern fixtures
- U-shaped kitchen with marble breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including
refrigerator, dishwasher, oven/range, microwave, garbage disposal
- Solarium/dining area
- 2 large full bathrooms with marble countertops
- Beach Pergo flooring in main living areas, carpet in both bedrooms, tiled kitchen and bathrooms
- Overhead lighting throughout on dimmers
- Ample closet storage space throughout
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car secure parking included
- Pets considered on an individual basis
- 3-building complex designed by internationally acclaimed designer Christian Liaigre
- 24-hour security
- Full concierge services
- Resort-style swimming pool, Jacuzzi and entertaining area
- Private fitness club boasting 3,000 sq.ft. (aprx) of space for your workout needs
- Easy access to freeways 101 and 280, downtown San Francisco, the Financial District, AT&T Park, the Embarcadero, South Park and all modes of public transportation
For more information contact Jeanne Zimmermann at 415.901.2779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
South Beach is San Francisco’s newest, up-and-coming neighborhood. Located South of Market, it is surrounded by the newly renovated Embarcadero and Bay Bridge to the North and East, 2nd Street and King Street to the West and South. Considered by some to be the “new Nob Hill,” South Beach is home to some of the most desirable and valued condominiums, live/work lofts and interior design stores in San Francisco.
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants (see virtual tours here and here). This has enticed many new services and restaurants into the area. Some of the most notable restaurants and cafes in the area include Jack Falstaff, MoMo’s, South Park Café, Crossroads Café and Tres Agaves. And look for great wine bars like Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant and District Wine Bar. It's a quick walk to the always-exciting and gourmet Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building, and on the way down the Embarcadero check out Pat Kuleto's Waterbar and Epic Roadhouse.