Luxury condominium with panoramic views in ideal location near Ghirardelli Square and Fisherman's Wharf.
|Sq ft (approx)
|| 836 North Point St.
San Francisco CA 94109
This luxury condo features a spacious open living area drenched with light from windows on 3 sides, direct bay views of Alcatraz Island and the Hyde Street Pier, a spacious private balcony perfect for watching ships and sunsets, and an ideal location near Ghirardelli Square, Aquatic Park, Fisherman’s Wharf and North Beach.
- Beautiful interior formal entry has glass block windows and generous storage closet with built-in 140 bottle wine storage
- Picture post card panoramic Alcatraz and North Bay views
- French doors onto stone tiled balcony with modern glass and wood railing
- Gourmet kitchen with honed granite counters, stainless appliances including commercial gas range and oven, built-in Whirlpool microwave oven, Bosch dishwasher
- Master suite features jetted spa tub, glass shower, double vanity, custom closet
- Spacious second bedroom with southern exposure
- Marble-tiled hall bathroom with pedestal sink
- Recently remodeled
- High ceilings, hardwood floors, crown moldings, insulated windows and abundant recessed lighting
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in both bedrooms
- In-unit laundry with Maytag appliances
- 3-unit building with soundproofing between units
- Gated exterior terrazzo entrance with intercom
- 1 secure covered parking space available for an additional $200 per month
- Located steps from Gary Danko restaurant and 1 block from the Buena Vista Café
- Sorry, no pets
For more information contact Jeanne Zimmermann: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.901.2779