Sophisticated New York-style condo with family room and office in downtown San Francisco.
|Sq ft (approx)
||Downtown / Lower Nob Hill
|| 747 Leavenworth St. #4
San Francisco CA 94109
||3 plus office
This chic and contemporary condominium occupies the entire top floor of this classic New York-style building. It is exceptional in both design and layout, offering the ultimate in San Francisco urban living.
This spacious 8-room condo features 2 living rooms, each with a wood-burning fireplace, beautiful hardwood floors throughout the condo and mahogany doors and custom built-ins. The kitchen is clean and modern with high end appliances, Corian countertops and maple cabinetry. There is a sunny office space with custom built-ins near the master bedroom. Finally, a 2-car garage and a separate storage area are included.
747 Leavenworth is conveniently located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. The building is beautifully maintained and within steps of the Financial District and Union Square with plenty of shopping, entertainment and restaurants within walking distance.
- Spacious living room and family room with Batchelder wood-burning fireplaces, surround sound and high ceilings
- Kitchen features high-end appliances including gas oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal
- Separate office/study by master bedroom
- Master bedroom plus 2 additional bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms featuring Venetian plaster, skylights and European fixtures
- Hardwood floors throughout unit
- Alarm system installed
- Neptune washer/dryer in unit
- Private 2-car garage included
- Private storage space included
- 2 separate private entrances to condo
- Building features elegant lobby and shared backyard garden
- Walking distance to Union Square and the Financial District
- Easy access to public transportation
- Pets considered on an individual basis
Nob Hill is the centerpiece of old San Francisco’s high society. In the late 19th century, some of the city’s most prominent residents built mansions here, including Leland Stanford and James Flood.
At the top of Nob Hill you will find several of San Francisco’s great hotels, including the Fairmont, the Huntington and the Mark Hopkins. Other jewels in the Nob Hill crown include San Francisco institutions like Grace Cathedral and the Bohemian Club. They surround Huntington Park and its Fountain of Tortoises.
Nob Hill real estate is made up of grand homes, Edwardian condominium flats and classic San Francisco highrises, replete with turn-of-the-century stucco, brick and Spanish detailing. Residents find the location of Nob Hill real estate ideal, as it is a short walk to downtown, Russian Hill, North Beach, Chinatown and the Marina.
The main retail area of Nob Hill is down in Polk Village. Here you’ll find all the amenities you’d need, including independent films at the Lumiere, artisan foods at Cheese Plus, artistic purveyors like Velvet da Vinci, and a good workout at Funky Door Yoga.
Don’t forget to try some of Nob Hill’s amazing cuisine. Swan Oyster Depot is open for lunch and always has a line (for a reason). There is the world renowned Fleur de Lys, and other excellent eateries such as Acquerello, Hyde Street Bistro, 1550 Hyde Café & Wine Bar, Nob Hill Café and Rue Saint Jacques. For more casual spots, try Nook Café or Amelie Wine Bar.
Afterwards, take a walk on the wild side at a few of Nob Hill’s unique hotspots, including the Red Devil Lounge, Bigfoot Lodge, Top of the Mark and the one-of-a-kind Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar.
From high end real estate to cutting edge culture, Nob Hill offers fine living that is unmatched in San Francisco.
For more information contact Elizabeth Kim at email@example.com.