Modern and stylish furnished condo with office nook in vibrant North Beach location.
|Sq ft (approx)
|| 520 Chestnut St. #304
San Francisco CA 94133
||1 plus office nook
520 Chestnut is a modern condominium building located on a tree-lined street in North Beach with easy access to the Financial District and downtown.
- Charming 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo with stylish modern furnishings
- Open living/dining area with gas fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including Fisher & Paykel refrigerator and Bosch gas oven/range, dishwasher, and microwave
- Office nook
- Polished concrete floors throughout
- Full size stackable washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car parking included
- Water, garbage, PG&E (up to $100 per month), basic cable TV and internet included
- Building features lovely common courtyard
- Great North Beach restaurants within walking distance
- 1/2 block from the Mason Street cable car line and Muni, 3 blocks from the Embarcadero streetcar line
- Sorry, no pets
North Beach has experienced many changes over its lifetime, but as one of San Francisco’s oldest neighborhoods, it still has an undeniable quaint charm that makes it a wonderful place to visit or live.
Located in the northeast corner of the city, North Beach is bounded by Russian Hill, Nob Hill, downtown and the Embarcadero. It was originally a part of Barbary Coast, but it is historically known as San Francisco’s Little Italy. Many of the old Italian restaurants and bakeries are still here, even though few of the original residents remain.
In the 50’s, Allen Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac and the Beatniks gathered at the area’s many cafes. Ferlinghetti’s bookstore, City Lights, was founded then and is still going strong. To get a taste of that lifestyle, stop into Vesuvio, Specs or Caffe Trieste.
There are many landmarks to discover in North Beach. Coit Tower sits atop Telegraph Hill, offering unmatched vistas. There’s always something happening in Washington Square Park. And across the street, see Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral.
If you love coffee, then North Beach is your Mecca. Stop into Mario’s Bohemian Cigar Store, Caffe Roma, Caffe Greco and Caffe Puccini, and you’ll be awake for days.
The Italian food can’t be beat, from the classic North Beach Restaurant, Caffe Sport and Tommaso’s, to the modern Rose Pistola. But you can also find cuisine of all types in the neighborhood, including Citizen Thai & the Monkey, Cafe Jacqueline and The House.
Walk around on a Saturday night and you’ll find a thriving nightlife. Hot spots range from the old school – like the Grant & Green, Tony Nik''s and Tosca Café – to nightclubs where young hipsters come to play: 15 Romolo, Rosewood, Royale Bar, Bamboo Hut and Dragon Bar.
From history to modern nightlife to homes with unbeatable views, North Beach is a neighborhood that defines San Francisco.
For more information contact Jeanne Zimmermann: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.901.2779