Charming top floor flat in Noe Valley near 24th Street and Church Street.
|Sq ft (approx)
|| 3802 23rd Street
San Francisco CA 94114
||2 plus office/guest bedroom
Conveniently located one block from 24th Street shops, restaurants and entertainment, this Edwardian flat is located in a beautifully maintained 6-unit building. The unit features gorgeous hardwood floors and bay windows that offer great city views.
- Top floor unit offering plenty of natural light
- Spacious double parlor living room with bay windows and great city views
- Kitchen with dining nook, brand-new stainless steel refrigerator (not pictured), gas oven/range
- 2 bedrooms plus office/guest bedroom
- Large full bathroom with shower-over-tub
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout living areas and bedrooms, carpet in hall
- Full size washer and dryer in unit
- Storage space available
- Street parking with permit
- Conveniently located near public transit
- Plenty of restaurants and shopping within a block of 24th Street
- Cats considered on an individual basis
For most of its history, Noe Valley was known as a quaint, remote and relatively inexpensive neighborhood. After the housing shortage driven by the dot com boom, the neighborhood was “discovered” by the white collar crowd. To top it all off, San Francisco Magazine ranked Noe Valley a more desirable neighborhood than Pacific Heights. Real estate prices are now amongst the highest in San Francisco.
There’s little wonder that Noe Valley is such an attractive neighborhood. Its beautiful weather, single family homes and cute boutiques on 24th Street have made it a perfect spot for all types of San Franciscans.
Noe Valley offers neighborhood events like the Music Series and Saturday Farmer’s Market. There is a wide array of great restaurants in Noe Valley, including Contigo, Fresca, Firefly, Le Zinc, Noeteca, Incanto, Ristorante Bacco, Savor, Fattoush, Chole’s Café, Amberjack, Pomelo, Hamano Sushi and Deep Sushi, and Eric’s and Alice’s Chinese. There are many relaxing cafes, including Café XO, Lovejoy’s Tea Room, Martha & Brothers Coffee Company, Tully’s and, of course, Starbucks. And there are even a few cool bars like Bliss, The Dubliner and Valley Tavern.
Much of the old and new Noe Valley can be seen in the stores along 24th Street, between Castro and Church. Check out Wink, Rabat, Ambience, Shoe Biz, Just for Fun, and Cover to Cover and Phoenix Books.
For more information contact Elizabeth Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.