Sleek renovated studio with modern furnishings in SOMA across from Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
||$3395 *6-12 month lease terms*
|Sq ft (approx)
|| 300 3rd St. #1210
San Francisco CA 94107
||Coin-op in building
||Common garden and pool area
Centrally located in the SOMA district, this stylish and practical furnished studio includes all the necessary elements for a working professional to feel right at home. Within walking distance to the financial district, multiple modes of public transit, dining and nightlife, Museum Parc features a pool, on site dry cleaners and concierge service, and this particular unit also includes weekly maid service.
- Open studio layout with wall of windows and peek-a-boo water view
- Sofa converts to full size bed
- Desk with executive chair and Polycon full-duplex speaker phone
- Dining table expands to seat up to 4 people
- Full-size kitchen features breakfast bar with 2 Lucite barstools, custom LED lighting, granite counters and stainless steel appliances including electric oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven
- King-size bed
- Full bathroom with shower-over-tub featuring sliding glass enclosure and inset shelf
- Walk-in closet, linen closet and free-standing armoire with 6 drawers
- Multiple mirrored walls
- All utilities included: water*, garbage, PG&E*, Comcast basic cable, local phone calls, internet
Bi-monthly maid service included; will change bedding and clean towels (linen included), clean kitchen and bathroom and restock paper products and garbage bags
- Coin-op washer/dryer in building
- 1-car parking available for an additional $265 per month
- Sorry, no smoking
- Concierge service
On site Club One Fitness pool access included; gym access available for an additional fee
On site Enterprise car rental
- On site dry cleaners
- Common garden and pool area
- Coffee and bagel shop just outside building's entrance
- Ideal South Beach location, 1/2 block from SF MoMa and across the street from Yerba Buena Center for the Arts and Yerba Buena Skating and Bowling Center
- 5 minute walk to downtown and Powell BART station
- Easy access to freeways and Caltrain
The South of Market (SOMA) district of San Francisco offers a rich and complex collection of people and experiences. While it may be known primarily for its warehouses, nightclubs and art spaces, it also offers some of the best hotels, restaurants, cultural attractions, as well as stylish and modern real estate like lofts and condominiums. There are many changes happening here, and the excitement is palpable. New stores, buildings and restaurants are being built every day. For example, the next large redevelopment project in SOMA is the Transbay Terminal. See an animated fly-through of the center here.
Near Moscone Center you’ll find the picturesque Yerba Buena Gardens, cultural institutions like the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (or SF MoMa), the Museum of the African Diaspora, the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, and for pop culture, you’ll find the Cartoon Art Museum and the Metreon. For the kids, see Zeum and the Yerba Buena Ice Skating & Bowling Center.
South of Market has become home to some of the most prominent restaurants in Northern California, including Bacar, the W Hotel’s XYZ, Ame (within the new St. Regis), Fifth Floor, Orson, Marlowe, LuLu, Heaven's Dog (inside the SOMA Grand), COCO500and Zuppa (for wild times check out the Supper Club and AsiaSF). Notable bars include Wish Bar & Lounge, Anu and Bar Basic, while some of the most famous SOMA clubs include Mist, Mezzanine, popscene (formerly 330 Ritch), 111 Minna, Club Six, Mercury Lounge, Mighty, Butter, Hotel Utah Saloon, The Cat Club, Slim’s, 1015 Folsom, The Stud, the legendary End Up and the ever-present DNA Lounge.
As the center of urban living in San Francisco, SOMA offers easy access via CalTrain, Muni and BART. You’ll find grocery shopping a step away at Whole Foods, Safeway and Trader Joe’s. And there is a wide range of great shopping, from the new San Francisco Centre, to high-end furniture stores like Limn and Linge Roset.
See entertaining movies about South of Market here and here.
For more information contact Jeanne Zimmermann: 415.901.2779 or email@example.com
*Up to $75 per month