furnished luxury condo in full
service luxury building in prime South Beach location.
$3300 6-12 month lease terms
$3600 3-5 month lease terms
|Sq ft (approx)
|| 260 King St. #643
San Francisco CA 94158
||Common park, pool and spa
||Early February 2013
This exquisite Mission Bay condo is located
along the liveliest strip in the neighborhood, bringing the convenience
of urban life together with the luxury of a full-service building.
Interior amenities include a full-service concierge, pool, spas,
fully equipped fitness center, clubhouse, business center and
more. Outside, everything is at your fingertips with Safeway,
Wells Fargo Bank, Borders Bookstore and a host of other shops
and restaurants all on the same block. The King Street Caltrain
station and Muni buses are directly across the street, with freeway
access just minutes away.
- Sixth floor high-end condo with park and entertainment area views
- Hardwood floors in main living room and upgraded carpet in bedroom
- Queen- and twin-size pull-out sofa beds
- Luxury bedding
- Kitchen includes granite countertops, custom cabinetry, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven/range and garbage disposal
- Plasma screen TV with DVD player
- Comcast cable and wireless internet access included
- 1 full-sized parking space included
- In-suite washer/dryer
- Outdoor heated pool and 2 spas
- Clubhouse w/kitchen, plasma TV, cable and DVD player
- Fully-equipped fitness center with locker room, saunas and individual TV monitors
- Unit pre-wired CAT-5
- Full-time concierge service
- Secure building with 24/7 security and intercom/telephone entry system
- King Street Caltrain station directly across the street, N-Judah Muni line along King Street, easy access to freeways 280 and 101, Bay Bridge, downtown San Francisco, the Financial District, AT&T Park, the Embarcadero, South Park and all modes of public transportation
South Beach is San Francisco’s newest, up-and-coming neighborhood. Located South of Market, it is surrounded by the newly renovated Embarcadero and Bay Bridge to the North and East, 2nd Street and King Street to the West and South. Considered by some to be the “new Nob Hill,” South Beach is home to some of the most desirable and valued condominiums, live/work lofts and interior design stores in San Francisco.
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants (see virtual tours here and here). This has enticed many new services and restaurants into the area. Some of the most notable restaurants and cafes in the area include Jack Falstaff, MoMo’s, South Park Café, Crossroads Café and Tres Agaves. And look for great wine bars like Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant and District Wine Bar. It's a quick walk to the always-exciting and gourmet Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building, and on the way down the Embarcadero check out Pat Kuleto's Waterbar and Epic Roadhouse.
Please note showings require 48 hours' notice.
For more information contact Jeanne Zimmermann: 415.901.2779 or email@example.com