Pristine top floor flat with renovated kitchen and bathroom in fashionable NOPA.
|Sq ft (approx)
|| 2042 Grove St.
San Francisco CA 94117
||2 plus office/sunroom
This immaculate and light-filled flat is conveniently located in NOPA, just a few short blocks from Golden Gate Park, restaurants and shopping including the new Whole Foods Market on Stanyan Street.
Enjoy your meals in a beautifully renovated eat-in kitchen or entertain in the elegant formal dining room. The apartment also boasts a spacious living room with ample light and a decorative fireplace, 2 bedrooms plus an office or sunroom and a terraced wooden deck shared with only 1 other unit.
- Top floor unit in 2-unit building
- Spacious, sunny living room with wall of windows and decorative fireplace
- Formal dining room with chandelier
- Eat-in kitchen with maple cabinets, marble counters and stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range with hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
- 2 equal-size bedrooms
- Tandem office/sunroom with closet, accessible from both bedrooms
- Full bathroom with shower-over-tub layout
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Street parking with permit
- Terraced backyard deck shared with only 1 other unit
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, USF, and Haight-Ashbury restaurants and shopping
- Close to Alamo Square and the Divisidero corridor
- Easy access to multiple Muni lines and the Oak and Fell street thoroughfares
- Part of USF's inclusive community, offering the opportunity to join the Koret Health and Recreation Center
- Cats considered on an individual basis
For more information contact Jeanne Zimmermann: email@example.com or 415.901.2779