Stunning, partially furnished Belvedere home with views and Hillevator.
$7250 (6-12 month lease terms)
|Sq ft (approx)
||Belvdere, Marin County
||189 Beach Road
Belvedere, CA 94920
||Single family home
||Multiple decks and patios
This partially furnished home captures the essence of Belvedere living with plenty of room for your personal items to make it your own. Water views from almost every room look over the harbor and pan through Raccoon Strait and Richardson Bay clear to Berkeley, Emeryville and Kensington. A look to the left reveals Angel Island, Treasure Island and the iconic Bay Bridge. Stunning during the day and magical at night.
Furnished in a contemporary fashion, the home features an elegant yet comfortable style throughout. This delightful four-bedroom home is surrounded by lush landscaping and hillside greenery with multiple outdoor sitting areas. There is plenty of room on the decks for afternoon BBQ parties, watching the weekly sailboat races or just relaxing as the amber light reflects off the hillside homes at sundown.
Located just 10 minutes from the Tiburon ferry, this is also just a short jaunt to town for evening walks, grabbing a bit to eat, seeing a movie or taking in the spectacular water views. The town of Tiburon has plenty of local boutiques, entertainment and dining options as well as day trips by ferry to Angel Island State Park.
- Bright and cheerful, full of natural light
- Breathtaking views from almost every room in the home
- Expansive lot that goes street to street (Bayview to Beach St.)
- New Hillevator down to home on Bayview side makes it easy to carry groceries and supplies
- Contemporary furnishings with neutral color pallet
Gas log fireplace
- Dining room table seats 6
- Bar area adjacent to dining room
- Kitchen has additional built-in office area
- Commercial gas range
- Top of the line stainless steel appliances
- Limestone kitchen countertops
- Fully stocked kitchen to satisfy all your cooking needs
- Large deck off of living room has dining table that seat 8, loungers, water feature and heat lamp
- Front patio features a LYNX grill, and dining table seats 4
- Master features a King size bed and balcony
- Second bedroom /office with balcony
- Third bedroom with a twin size trundle bed
- Fourth bedroom has a queen size sofa bed and has direct access to the front patio
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Tenant pays all utilities, and garbage. Owner pays water and maintains landscaping
- Well behaved pets considered with additional security deposit
For more information contact Susan Morris: 415.259.1244 or email@example.com.