Exquisitely-remodeled garden apartment in a well-maintained 3-unit building. Open living area has attractive outlooks to an exclusive-use south deck and garden. Bedroom suite includes a full bath which has a double stall shower as well as a tub. In addition there is a half-bath off the living area. The apartment can be entered through the main lobby of the building, or by a side street door leading to the unit through the building's breezeway, which is designated as exclusive use. There is a storage room and a laundry area (with a washer and dryer) just outside the unit, dedicated for the unit's exclusive use, but not included in the square footage.
Request More Information
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.5 Baths
- Living Room
- Gas Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Granite Counter
- Breakfast Area
- Additional Storage
Additional Property Details
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Ext Bldg Maintenance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Outside Management
More About Marina
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion, an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair, the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts. It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this rooftop neighborhood is a prime spot to see some of the most remarkable sunsets anywhere. Equally dramatic is watching the fog tumble under and over the Golden Gate Bridge to blanket the City.
Why The Marina?
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.