48-Hrs Minimum Notice Required For Showings.
Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Parking: 1-car pkg available for $100/mo.
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Luxury 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo with Water & City Views at LUMINA
- Water and city views with a Bay Bridge peek-a-boo outlook from high atop the 24th floor
- Hardwood floors, motorized blinds, and dimmer controlled lighting throughout, with custom LED spot lighting in kitchen area
- Upgraded kitchen includes a custom-fitted island with Gaggenau oven and cooktop, Gaggenau refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher, SieMatic cabinetry, Caesarstone quartz countertops and backsplash
- European porcelain tile on bathroom floor and shower wall, soaking tub, and Kohler shower and bath fixtures
- NEST remote control thermostat with air conditioning and heating
- Bosch washer and dryer in laundry closet
- Custom closet organizing systems in three closets with shelving and drawer components
- Extra electrical outlets throughout for added comfort and convenience
- Near instant hot water from all faucets
- Private balcony
- 1-car parking available for $100/month
- Expansive 10,500 sq ft rooftop terrace featuring outdoor dining areas, barbecues, fire pits, vegetable gardens, & an outdoor movie lawn
- Private dining room which opens to an outdoor terrace & features a chef’s kitchen
- A beautifully designed screening room for relaxed film viewing features upholstered tiered theatre seating for 30, a large projection screen & surround sound
- A lounge area for intimate social gatherings & is conveniently outfitted with Wi-Fi access
- Children’s room ideal for playful afternoons, complete with a chalkboard
- Pet grooming station which features a full wash basin & raised platform for easy accessibility
- AUDI at home – book one of the AUDI vehicles (exclusively for Lumina residents), directly from your smartphone
- An elegant club lounge which features a marble-wrapped fireplace & backlit bar, furnished with rich wood paneling & stone flooring
- Expansive 7,000 sq ft fitness center is fully equipped with both yoga & high impact aerobic studios, the only residential 20-foot rock climbing wall in San Francisco, and cardio & strength equipment
- 75-foot heated lap pool, beautifully sun-lit by a 2-story skylight from above
- 2,000 sq ft spa featuring a private treatment room, day lockers, steam room, dry sauna and men’s & women’s changing rooms
- A music practice room for residents who have a true passion for music
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Rincon Hill
Rincon Hill is a neighborhood in San Francisco, California. It is one of San Francisco's 47 hills, and one of its original "Seven Hills." The relatively compact neighborhood is bounded by Folsom Street to the north, the Embarcadero to the east, Bryant Street on the south, and Essex Street to the west. Rincon Hill is located just south of the Transbay development area, part of the greater South of Market area. The hill is about 100 feet (30 m) tall.
Following the California Gold Rush, Rincon Hill was built up as a fashionable and prestigious residential neighborhood. After it was destroyed by the 1906 earthquake and fire, the neighborhood was slow to rebuild and largely became an industrial area with small factories and warehouses. In 1985, and revised in 2005, the area was rezoned into a high-density residential neighborhood designed to house up to 10,000 new residents in close proximity to the city's Financial District.