Bright, spacious tri-level live/work loft located in the heart of SOMA with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1 car parking and storage. Open floor plan with high ceilings & floor to ceiling windows. This loft can function as a large home, a large office space, or both! Centrally located with easy access to major freeways and transportation. New restaurants, bakeries and coffee shops are all around. The Fondue Cowboy, Deli Board, Rocco's, AQ, Tin, Ritual Coffee Roasters, Sightglass Coffee and Radius are steps away. Walk to Yerba Buena Gardens, SF MOMA, the Metreon Center, AT&T Ballpark, Yerba Buena Market, Safeway and Whole Foods.
Approximately 1,361 sqft per tax records
HOA dues of $406.02 paid monthly
- Expansive live/work loft penthouse in contemporary building
- One large mezzanine bedroom with full bathroom
- Secluded master bedroom on lower level
- Master bathroom with new vanity and sink
- Half bathroom on main level
- Remodeled kitchen with Electrolux “Icon” gas range, GE “Advantium” microwave speed-cook oven, Samsung 4-door refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, granite counters and a custom Stainless Steel Island with 4 stools
- Hardwood floors on main level, carpet on mezzanine bedroom/stairs and lower level
- Custom built-in shelves in living room and master bedroom
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with designer drapery
- Low-voltage track lighting
- Custom paint throughout
- Custom made screens
- California Closet package in master bedroom closet
- 2 Gas fireplaces (main level and master bedroom) with marble surround
- 2 Balconies (also used as fire escape)
- Maytag stacked “Epic Z” washer/dryer in closet with storage
- One deeded parking space in secure garage (P-12)
- Deeded storage closet in garage
- Pre-wired for burglar alarm (not currently active)
- Elevator building, handicap accessible
- Common area roof deck
- Walk-score of 98 (Walkers Paradise!)
- Both TV’s are available for purchase
South of Market, San Francisco
The South of Market (SOMA) district of San Francisco offers a rich and complex collection of people and experiences. While it may be known primarily for its warehouses, nightclubs and art spaces, it also offers some of the best hotels, restaurants, cultural attractions, as well as stylish and modern real estate like lofts and condominiums. There are many changes happening here, and the excitement is palpable. New stores, buildings and restaurants are being built every day. For example, the next large redevelopment project in SOMA is the Transbay Terminal. See an animated fly-through of the center here.
Near Moscone Center you’ll find the picturesque Yerba Buena Gardens, cultural institutions like the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (or SF MoMa), the Museum of the African Diaspora, the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, and for pop culture, you’ll find the Cartoon Art Museum and the Metreon. For the kids, see Zeum and the Yerba Buena Ice Skating & Bowling Center.
South of Market has become home to some of the most prominent restaurants in Northern California, including Bacar, the W Hotel’s XYZ, Ame (within the new St. Regis), Fifth Floor, Orson, Marlowe, LuLu, Heaven's Dog (inside the SOMA Grand), COCO500and Zuppa (for wild times check out the Supper Club and AsiaSF). Notable bars include Wish Bar & Lounge, Anu and Bar Basic, while some of the most famous SOMA clubs include Mist, Mezzanine, popscene (formerly 330 Ritch), 111 Minna, Club Six, Mercury Lounge, Mighty, Butter, Hotel Utah Saloon, The Cat Club, Slim’s, 1015 Folsom, The Stud, the legendary End Up and the ever-present DNA Lounge.
As the center of urban living in San Francisco, SOMA offers easy access via CalTrain, Muni and BART. You’ll find grocery shopping a step away at Whole Foods, Safeway and Trader Joe’s. And there is a wide range of great shopping, from the new San Francisco Centre, to high-end furniture stores like Limn and Linge Roset.
See entertaining movies about South of Market here and here.