Mission Terrace Gem
Welcome home! This classic 1940’s center patio home has it all. Thoughtfully updated with all the modern amenities while maintaining the home’s original charm & details.
Light filled rooms highlight original details such as parquet hardwood floors, exquisite original bath, carved crown molding and fireplace mantle. Backyard “hidden garden” offers a nice place to relax with easy care landscaping and an abundance of seasonal color.
Great location on Balboa Park’s desirable North side. Enjoy views of the park and the surrounding neighborhood. Balboa Park is currently undergoing a $2.1M renovation in partnership with the Trust for Public Land, estimated completion August 2012.
Easy access to Balboa Park BART, MUNI, freeway access, Glen Park, City College and much, much more.
- Remodeled kitchen with skylight, recessed lighting, marble counters, US-made certified semi-custom glass accented white cabinets featuring quite-close doors/drawers with full-extension glides, new stainless appliances including a 5-burner gas range with convection oven and warming drawer
- Immaculate original bath with separate tub & shower
- Living room with original carved mantle & modern sconces
- Bedrooms overlooking garden
- Drum chandelier in dining room with access to the center patio
- Glass covered center patio
- 2 car tandem garage with storage, washer, dryer and utility sink
- Unwarranted full bath in basement with potential for expansion
- New garage door opener with two remote controls
- “Carrier” brand central heating system and new duct work installed in 2010
- Double-paned windows front and back
- Freshly painted
- Front and back yards with drip-system on timer