Collectively, the Urban Bay Properties management
team has over 20 years of experience working with developers on
new projects. We have dedicated sales and leasing teams that work
with large and small condominium and loft buildings throughout
the Bay Area. Past experiences include:
- 601 4th Street, San Francisco — the first major loft
building in San Francisco
- The ClockTower Lofts, 461 2nd Street, San Francisco —127
units – one of the most popular loft buildings in San
- New Market Lofts, 201 4th Street, Oakland — 48 units – at
the time, the largest (and most expensive) loft and condo building
- 301 Bryant
- Villa Dei Fiori — For-rent building
- View current and
recently sold new developments
Development and Construction Consultation
We work with you in the development and construction phase to
ensure the building is as appealing to the current marketplace
as possible. Ray Kaliski and Gail Stark, our New Homes Directors,
have years of experience assisting in:
- Plan review and evaluation
- Recommendations on finishes
- Walk-through/punch-list coordination
- Disclosure and warranty consultation
- Vendor resources
Marketing and Sales
The senior members of our management team are always available
to you to ensure a fast and smooth sell-out. We will manage every
element of the sales and marketing process, including:
- Market analysis and strategic positioning.
- Unique, synergistic branding of each and every development.
- Model and sales office design.
- Create a marketing plan using a broad range of effective
and efficient media.
- Manage the design and production of all sales materials,
including brochures, advertising, photography, etc.
- Utilize our powerful web presence on www.loftsunlimited.com and www.UbayP.com.
- Experienced project sales agents who are intimately familiar
with your territory and competitors.
- Provide weekly progress reports to quickly respond to the
- Manage listing and transaction coordination through one of
the most experienced teams in the Bay Area.
Our objective is to create “marketing momentum” that
delivers the greatest return on your investment. Email
to learn more about how we can exceed your expectations.
Urban Bay Properties has one of the largest leasing departments
in our geographic area. We provide our rental clients with the
same quality services we offer our selling clients. We can help
you rent your building, or assist individual owners who are looking
to create investment property. See our department in action on
our Rentals page.
Contact us at
for a free analysis of your development.
View current and recently
sold new developments.